About Me

My photo
I am just a mom: a mom of three kids and one of them is hearing impaired. We are a busy family and I am a very busy mom. I want my hearing impaired daughter, Brooke, to have every advantage so I try to incorporate as many lessons and strategies into our every day life. Most of the teaching I do with Brooke is incorporated into our daily routines and parent-directed play. This blog will include some of our formal lessons but mostly it will be learning to listen in the everyday.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Laptop Lunches

Each week at preschool, the students focus on a letter of the week. On Friday of that week, I pack a Letter Lunch.

For B lunch,we had bologna and cheese roll-ups with a bear pick, broccoli, blueberries and Cheeze-it Scrabble Letters
For C Lunch, Brooke enjoyed cantaloupe and dried cranberries, chicken, carrots and cookies (with letters on them)


For D Lunch, we had Dino nuggets, Del Monte corn, dried berries, D'animals smoothie, and Dora gummies

For E lunch, Brooke had English muffins with turkEy and chEEse, cheese cut into a capital E, edamame, and a hard boiled egg.

For F lunch, the girls had a tuna fish sandwich cut into a fish with carrot fins and eye, goldfish crackers, fig newtons, Fruit by the Foot, and fruit.

For the G lunch, the girls had Golden Graham cereal with milk in their water bottle today, goldfish, grapes (green and purple), green beans and green jello

H lunch included hummus and tortilla chips, heart shaped sandwiches, a Hersey bar, heart shaped cucumber and honeydew melon
For I lunch, there was iceberg lettuce with Italian dressing, Ice-blue jello cut into ice cubes, Indian corn (notice the Indian in the corn) and pretzels to make the letter I. They also had a very special drink of an Iron Man bellywasher.
















No comments:

Post a Comment