About Me

My photo
I am just a mom: a mom of three kids and one of them is hearing impaired. We are a busy family and I am a very busy mom. I want my hearing impaired daughter, Brooke, to have every advantage so I try to incorporate as many lessons and strategies into our every day life. Most of the teaching I do with Brooke is incorporated into our daily routines and parent-directed play. This blog will include some of our formal lessons but mostly it will be learning to listen in the everyday.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 17 - Christmas Advent

Day 17
Today we had candy canes in our Christmas Advent calendar. We read the book, The Legend of the Candy Cane by Lori Walburg.
Then we played with red, peppermint playdough. you can find my playdough recipe here. Add some red food coloring and peppermint extract.

No comments:

Post a Comment