About Me

My photo
I am just a mom: a mom of three kids and one of them is hearing impaired. We are a busy family and I am a very busy mom. I want my hearing impaired daughter, Brooke, to have every advantage so I try to incorporate as many lessons and strategies into our every day life. Most of the teaching I do with Brooke is incorporated into our daily routines and parent-directed play. This blog will include some of our formal lessons but mostly it will be learning to listen in the everyday.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 18 - Christmas Advent

Day 18
I found my girls acting out the Christmas story this morning. I heard someone yelling: "Baby Jesus get over here!" and went to find out what was happening!

Brooke is Mary, Kate is Joseph and Tex is Baby Jesus. They even filled a wagon with presents for Baby Jesus!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Popped over from the Christmas Card Blog Hop at 1+1!

    Love your phoenic awareness section... my son is VERY into learning to read right now! He also has some drastic speech delays, so I am enjoying reading about your journey - nice for us moms of little ones with special needs to stick together!

    ReplyDelete