About Me

My photo
I am just a mom: a mom of three kids and one of them is hearing impaired. We are a busy family and I am a very busy mom. I want my hearing impaired daughter, Brooke, to have every advantage so I try to incorporate as many lessons and strategies into our every day life. Most of the teaching I do with Brooke is incorporated into our daily routines and parent-directed play. This blog will include some of our formal lessons but mostly it will be learning to listen in the everyday.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 16 - Christmas Advent

Day 16
Today we read the books we made!






It is wonderful to hear your children read (or make-up by the pictures read) the real Christmas story!














3 comments:

  1. It looks like you had fun making your book! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an encouraging blog!

    I also started blogging after my daughter had a diagnosis...but for her it was a speech disorder. After a few years, she has finally overcome it for the most part. We are very thankful for all of our blessings!

    As you encourage others and write down your own journey, I'm sure your blog will bless you!

    ReplyDelete