About Me

My photo
I am just a mom: a mom of three kids and one of them is hearing impaired. We are a busy family and I am a very busy mom. I want my hearing impaired daughter, Brooke, to have every advantage so I try to incorporate as many lessons and strategies into our every day life. Most of the teaching I do with Brooke is incorporated into our daily routines and parent-directed play. This blog will include some of our formal lessons but mostly it will be learning to listen in the everyday.

Friday, April 15, 2011

United States Puzzle

Another Puzzle As you know, I am not a fam of puzzles but this one was great! Here is out last puzzle. I helped get the outside pieces together and the kids did the entire middle all by themselves! Jake likes to glue to pieces together, frame them, and hang it on his wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment