About Me

My photo
I am just a mom: a mom of three kids and one of them is hearing impaired. We are a busy family and I am a very busy mom. I want my hearing impaired daughter, Brooke, to have every advantage so I try to incorporate as many lessons and strategies into our every day life. Most of the teaching I do with Brooke is incorporated into our daily routines and parent-directed play. This blog will include some of our formal lessons but mostly it will be learning to listen in the everyday.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Rest Time 2

Every afternoon is Rest Time at our house.
As I have shown before, we have 3 carpets for Rest Time activities. The carpets go into the closet after Rest Time and come out for Rest Time. Here are some more of our Rest Time activites.
To see an explanation of what we do, check out the previous blog post.
On the blue flower is an alphabet puzzle, the red cartpet has a princess castle with Princess dolls and the yellow carpet has magnetic princesses to dress up.....love us some Princesses!

No comments:

Post a Comment