About Me

My photo
I am just a mom: a mom of three kids and one of them is hearing impaired. We are a busy family and I am a very busy mom. I want my hearing impaired daughter, Brooke, to have every advantage so I try to incorporate as many lessons and strategies into our every day life. Most of the teaching I do with Brooke is incorporated into our daily routines and parent-directed play. This blog will include some of our formal lessons but mostly it will be learning to listen in the everyday.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Snow-Dough Play-Dough

I made some snowflake playdough to use today. You can find the recipe here
The playdough has silver glitter added to look like snowflakes. We used cookie cutters in the shapes of snowflakes, snowmen, and stars. Since we are focusing on the letter Nn this week, I included a N cookie cutter.
As part of the girls magnet boxes for the week, they complete a letter PlayDough Mat from Homeschool Creations. We used the snowflake playdough this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment