About Me

My photo
I am just a mom: a mom of three kids and one of them is hearing impaired. We are a busy family and I am a very busy mom. I want my hearing impaired daughter, Brooke, to have every advantage so I try to incorporate as many lessons and strategies into our every day life. Most of the teaching I do with Brooke is incorporated into our daily routines and parent-directed play. This blog will include some of our formal lessons but mostly it will be learning to listen in the everyday.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Dry Erase Activity Center


We received the Crayola Activity Center Dry Erase board as a Christmas gift and I really, really like it! It comes with 8 activity pages but what I like best is that I can print my own pages or even pull a page out of a coloring/workbook and put it into the activity board. Since I have twins I have to buy 2 workbooks or print 2 of everything, this activity board allows me to print only one and let both girls us it.
I'm not a big fan of dry erase boards since the markers often evaporate as you use them and frustrate the kids. But these markers work great as does the eraser.

Here is the plastic sleeve that you slide the worksheet into before sliding it into the activity center. There is a little green lock that keeps it from sliding out. This activity sheet was printed here

I think this will save me lots of paper and lots of ink....plus the girls think it is cool and like to use the markers and the erasers!



No comments:

Post a Comment