About Me

My photo
I am just a mom: a mom of three kids and one of them is hearing impaired. We are a busy family and I am a very busy mom. I want my hearing impaired daughter, Brooke, to have every advantage so I try to incorporate as many lessons and strategies into our every day life. Most of the teaching I do with Brooke is incorporated into our daily routines and parent-directed play. This blog will include some of our formal lessons but mostly it will be learning to listen in the everyday.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Lunches J,K,L,M,N,O,P

Our Jj lunch included jelly rolls, J-shaped cheese (cut with a candy cane cutter, Jello-O, jelly beans and a Candy cane that looks like a J. They had juice in their water bottles.

K lunch was kidney bean salad, Koala Crispy bar, Kisses, Kiwi with a kitten pick. Also, a HelloKitty water bottle. And my favorite thing that starts with K - Kate!

Ll lunch was fun! We have lettuce, Lima beans, lemon bar and a lemon slice, lemonheads, chocolate lips, licorice and Lego candy blocks with lemonade to drink!
Lunch for Mn is muffins, Mickey and Minnie cookies, marshmellows, mango, meatballs with marinara, and mac and cheese....with milk in the water bottle.

Nn lunch is nuggets with ketchup for dipping, noodles (with peas and carrots), nuts and Nilla Waffers. Oo lunch was a O-shaped sandwich with fruity O's cereal, oreos, oatmeal cookie, olives, oranges and O lifesaver gummies.

Letter Pp lunch....peaches and pears, popcron and pretzels, pizza bites and pepperoni, and some pumpkins I saved from Halloween (impressive, huh?). With Pomegranate Blueberry V8 juice in the water bottle.

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of presenting the letter with the meal. Wonderful reinforcement of letter recognition. Kerri

    ReplyDelete