About Me

My photo
I am just a mom: a mom of three kids and one of them is hearing impaired. We are a busy family and I am a very busy mom. I want my hearing impaired daughter, Brooke, to have every advantage so I try to incorporate as many lessons and strategies into our every day life. Most of the teaching I do with Brooke is incorporated into our daily routines and parent-directed play. This blog will include some of our formal lessons but mostly it will be learning to listen in the everyday.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thankful Thursday



It is Thursday and am very thankful for a wonderful visit from Grandma. Grandma came to visit last week and leaves today. It has been such a joy to have her company and help around the house especailly with a new puppy. She will be missed! Thanks for coming to visit!



Grandma Brooke and Kate read an apple book to Tex:

No comments:

Post a Comment